Sunday, August 30, 2009

Declaration of Principles

I am not a Democrat, Republican or Libertarian party supporter. Each of these political parties has their strengths and weaknesses but all share what I see as a fatal flaw: Each relies on monetary political donations to win office and remain in power.

This financial structure places a priority on money obtained from powerful special interest groups and lobbies. Because of this reality, political parties often violate, or compromise, on their principles in order to maintain favor with their contributors.

I will run my political campaign for office without accepting a single political donation, not one dime. Those who agree with my principles, and wish to support my campaign, can do so with their voices, rather than their wallets.

I describe myself as CaLiCo - Capitalist, Libertarian, Conservative and these are my basic Principles:

1. I will support, promote and defend Laissez-Faire Capitalism.

2. I will support, promote and defend Individual Rights.

3. I will support, promote and defend Limited Government.

4. I will support, promote and defend Limited Taxation.

5. I will support, promote and defend the Constitution of the United States.

These are the basic principles which I shall never violate or compromise for any purpose.

For more information on the ideals and principles of Capitalism, take THIS TOUR and visit www.capitalism.org

For more information on the ideals and principles of Libertarianism, check out the INTRODUCTION page found on www.lp.org

For more information on the ideals and principles of Conservatism, please read THIS SPEECH given by president Ronald Reagan March 20, 1981 and visit the "What is Conservativism?" section of www.acuf.org

No comments:

Post a Comment